(Nach Präsentationsverlauf geordnet)
- Bompa, Tudor; Haff, G. Gregory. Periodization-5th Edition: Theory and Methodology of Training. Human Kinetics. 2018
- Fry, AC and Kraemer, WJ. Physical Performance Characteristics of American Collegiate Football Players. The Journal of Strength & Conditioning Research 5: 126–138, 1991.
- Young, WB, Newton, RU, Doyle, TLA, Chapman, D, Cormack, S, Stewart, C, et al. Physiological and anthropometric characteristics of starters and non-starters and playing positions in elite Australian Rules football: a case study. Journal of science and medicine in sport 8: 333–345, 2005.
- Baker, D. Differences in strength and power among junior-high, senior-high, college-aged, and elite professional rugby league players. J Strength Cond Res 16: 581–585, 2002.
McBride, JM, Blow, D, Kirby, TJ, Haines, TL, Dayne, AM, and Triplett, NT. Relationship between maximal squat strength and five, ten, and forty yard sprint times. J Strength Cond Res 23: 1633–1636, 2009.
- Suchomel, TJ, Nimphius, S, and Stone, MH. The Importance of Muscular Strength in Athletic Performance. Sports Med 46: 1419–1449, 2016.
- Luig, P., Bloch, H., Klein, C. and Büsch, D. Diagnostik und Betreuung im Handball - Praktikable Tests und Toolszur Leistungssteigerung und Verletzungspr.vention. Hamburg: VBG, 2018
- Häkkinen, K, Komi, PV, and Alén, M. Effect of explosive type strength training on isometric force- and relaxation-time, electromyographic and muscle fibre characteristics of leg extensor muscles. Acta Physiol Scand 125: 587–600, 1985.
- Häkkinen, K, Kallinen, M, Komi, PV, and Kauhanen, H. Neuromuscular adaptations during short-term “normal” and reduced training periods in strength athletes. Electromyogr Clin Neurophysiol 31: 35–42, 1991.
- Ikegawa, S, Funato, K, Tsunoda, N, Kanehisa, H, Fukunaga, T, and Kawakami, Y. Muscle force per cross-sectional area is inversely related with pennation angle in strength trained athletes. J Strength Cond Res 22: 128–131, 2008.
- Toigo, M and Boutellier, U. New fundamental resistance exercise determinants of molecular and cellular muscle adaptations. Eur J Appl Physiol 97: 643–663, 2006.
- Erskine, RM, Jones, DA, Williams, AG, Stewart, CE, and Degens, H. Inter-individual variability in the adaptation of human muscle specific tension to progressive resistance training. Eur J Appl Physiol 110: 1117–1125, 2010.
- Hubal, MJ, Gordish-Dressman, H, Thompson, PD, Price, TB, Hoffman, EP, Angelopoulos, TJ, et al. Variability in muscle size and strength gain after unilateral resistance training. Med Sci Sports Exerc 37: 964–972, 2005.
- Harries, SK, Lubans, DR, and Callister, R. Systematic review and meta-analysis of linear and undulating periodized resistance training programs on muscular strength. J Strength Cond Res 29: 1113–1125, 2015.
- Loturco, I, Nakamura, FY, Kobal, R, Gil, S, Pivetti, B, Pereira, LA, et al. Traditional Periodization versus Optimum Training Load Applied to Soccer Players: Effects on Neuromuscular Abilities. Int J Sports Med 37: 1051–1059, 2016.
- McBride, JM, Larkin, TR, Dayne, AM, Haines, TL, and Kirby, TJ. Effect of absolute and relative loading on muscle activity during stable and unstable squatting. Int J Sports Physiol Perform 5: 177–183, 2010.
- Swinton, PA, Lloyd, R, Keogh, JWL, Agouris, I, and Stewart, AD. A biomechanical comparison of the traditional squat, powerlifting squat, and box squat. J Strength Cond Res 26: 1805–1816, 2012.
- Haff, GG, Stone, M, O’Bryant, HS, Harman, E, Dinan, C, Johnson, R, et al. Force-Time Dependent Characteristics of Dynamic and Isometric Muscle Actions. The Journal of Strength & Conditioning Research 11: 269–272, 1997.
- Haff, GG, Carlock, JM, Hartman, MJ, Kilgore, JL, Kawamori, N, Jackson, JR, et al. FORCE--TIME CURVE CHARACTERISTICS OF DYNAMIC AND ISOMETRIC MUSCLE ACTIONS OF ELITE WOMEN OLYMPIC WEIGHTLIFTERS. The Journal of Strength & Conditioning Research 19: 741–748, 2005.
- Weyand, PG, Sternlight, DB, Bellizzi, MJ, and Wright, S. Faster top running speeds are achieved with greater ground forces not more rapid leg movements. J Appl Physiol 89: 1991–1999, 2000.
- Peltonen, H, Walker, S, Hackney, AC, Avela, J, and Häkkinen, K. Increased rate of force development during periodized maximum strength and power training is highly individual. Eur J Appl Physiol 118: 1033–1042, 2018.
- Duchateau, J, Semmler, JG, and Enoka, RM. Training adaptations in the behavior of human motor units. J Appl Physiol 101: 1766–1775, 2006.
- Davies, T, Orr, R, Halaki, M, and Hackett, D. Effect of Training Leading to Repetition Failure on Muscular Strength: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis. Sports Med 46: 487–502, 2016.
- Brigatto, FA, Braz, TV, Zanini, TC da C, Germano, MD, Aoki, MS, Schoenfeld, BJ, et al. Effect of Resistance Training Frequency on Neuromuscular Performance and Muscle Morphology After 8 Weeks in Trained Men. The Journal of Strength & Conditioning Research 33: 2104–2116, 2019.
- Damas, F, Angleri, V, Phillips, SM, Witard, OC, Ugrinowitsch, C, Santanielo, N, et al. Myofibrillar protein synthesis and muscle hypertrophy individualized responses to systematically changing resistance training variables in trained young men. J Appl Physiol 127: 806–815, 2019.
- Dankel, SJ, Buckner, SL, Jessee, MB, Grant Mouser, J, Mattocks, KT, Abe, T, et al. Correlations Do Not Show Cause and Effect: Not Even for Changes in Muscle Size and Strength. Sports Medicine 48: 1–6, 2018.
- Zourdos, Michael & Dolan, Chad & Quiles, Justin & Klemp, Alex & Jo, Edward & Loenneke, Jeremy & Blanco, Rocky & Whitehurst, Michael. Efficacy of Daily 1RM Training in Well-Trained Powerlifters and Weightlifters: A Case Series. Nutricion hospitalaria: organo oficial de la Sociedad Espanola de Nutricion Parenteral y Enteral. 2015.
- Cormie, P, McCaulley, GO, and McBride, JM. Power versus strength-power jump squat training: influence on the load-power relationship. Med Sci Sports Exerc 39: 996–1003, 2007.
- Schoenfeld, BJ, Ratamess, NA, Peterson, MD, Contreras, B, Sonmez, GT, and Alvar, BA. Effects of different volume-equated resistance training loading strategies on muscular adaptations in well-trained men. J Strength Cond Res 28: 2909–2918, 2014.